What is Splash Valley?
It's an outdoor aquatic facility featuring two 34-foot high slides, a current river, children's sprayground and more! Operated by Roanoke County's department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism, this facility provides a greaty place to cool off during the summer months. Splash Valley Water Park is located directly adjacent to Roanoke County's Green Ridge Recreation Center, but requires a separate admission.
• From Interstate 81, take exit 143 onto Interstate 581
• Take the first exit, 2N onto Peters Creek Road North
• Turn left at the first stoplight onto Valleypointe Parkway
• Travel 0.7 miles to the intersection of Wood Haven Road to see the facility
• Splash Valley Waterpark is located at
7415 Wood Haven Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
More Questions? Call (540) 777-6300 or CLICK HERE